Tuesday, April 16, 2024

MELTING

 

Melting

I will write about love strongly, as I am a universal abbreviation for a love whose place only new lovers know. They are looking for me on the paths. It is strange how can they see me when I am a planet of ice melted by the blind winds? Since then, I have been disappearing in a river of tears.

 All I'm good at is that I descend every day from the sparkling springs into a foggy valley that knows no clarity. My letters are unreadable, and my years are unimaginable. They are just a memory from a time when the lights went out.

Everything here turns like a lost wheel, and I am that strange tree, standing there with the crown of longing on my head, looking towards the road, hoping for your arrival, even if it is a cloud. I cry every day because of all this longing, I cry because I am lost in your vast world. I'm crying so hard because I'm so happy by you.