Friday, June 9, 2023

Wild love

 


 

I am a salty memory, on whose brown wood a stork has nested. I know no sail or coast but this wild love

Oh, wild love, how you burst into the corners of my dreams and closed worlds. You drag me into unbridled passion like a wild traveler lost among the bamboo trees.

It is a wild love that grows here and there. And I'm a wild shadow that can't dream, I just smile. My soul melts in its tales, stands there with this terrible feeling; touching the skin of the water. It is irresistibly soft and charming.

Let me sail to infinity. And I disappear into you happily in a wave that says it all. I just want a moment between its raging waves that surround me with all the sparkling drops that sit on the table of my eyelids, messing with the capitals of my thinking, the seagulls that can guide me to nothing.

          This is how my dream sings. So it becomes a strangely trembling bed. I'm not good at pretending, but songs of joy and euphoria that never leave the grass wet stir this love.

          O beloved impulses, where did you get all this purity from? And all this strange existence? The heart flooded my shadow with its gentle pain, and this body of mine became a follower of a captivating longing. When I look at your smiling face, overwhelmed with pride, I remember the ancient stories of that sea.